Terms & Conditions
All of the content of this web site is copyright; the design; textual content; images are all protected and unauthorised copying is strictly prohibited. If you are a reseller requiring images of our products for your web site then please get in contact with your account manager, who will assist you.
Product Terms & Conditions
Our products are built to the highest quality and they all pass the relevant safety requirements for sale in the UK and across Europe. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason then we will honour your position. However, if you wish to return your purchase for any reason delivery and restocking charges apply.
When ordering as part of one of our approved trade accounts through Being Creative Limited a valid purchase order is required before any item is dispatched.
Ownership of any product, service or item supplied for a project remains with Being Creative Limited until payment in full has been received in cleared funds. This includes projects where purchases have been split between multiple departments or Purchase Order Numbers but is connected with the same internal job reference at Being Creative Limited or any of it's associated brands.
Returns in General:
We only accept returns when accompanied by a Returns Authorisation Number. Without this authorisation; any items returned to us will not be processed and it is likely that they will be returned to you. We do aim to satisfy as much as is physically possible. However, all sales (unless specified in writing before hand) are FIRM SALES. In the event that a customer wishes to return an item for any reason the customer is liable for all return costs including but not limited to warranty and none warranty repairs. Customers are also liable for any delivery costs once items have been repaired or replaced.
In keeping with software industry standards, we will gladly accept returns of packaged software within 30 days of purchase in an unopened packaging only.
Software and license codes purchased on-line through our website is considered opened at the time of purchase. There are evaluation versions of our software available via download on our website to anyone interested. This allows all prospective buyers to evaluate the product at their leisure to ensure that the software meets their needs before purchasing.
Each license is for installation onto 2 devices. Devices include but are not limited to all Windows based systems, all Apple Mac basced systems and standalone units.
Licences are granted to a single person or company, and once purchased and activated are linked to that person or company and cannot be transferred, sold, leased or given to anyone else.
Unopened Software Returns Instructions:
For software returns (packaged versions only), simply indicate the reason for your return on a piece of paper and wrap it securely with the unopened packaging. Send the package to the following address:
Venue Magic UK / Advanced Event Designs
Being Creative Limited
Unit 56, Enfield Industrial Estate,
Redditch, Worcestershire. B97 6DE
All items shipped from our headquarters are sent by next-day courier and shipments will require a signature by the recipient. Next day means the next business day after the day the item was collected by the courier and excludes weekends. Saturday morning delivery is available at an additional cost.
All shipping costs quoted on this web site are for the United Kingdom mainland only. However, we do ship outside of the UK; so please contact us for a shipping quotation if you require delivery to another country.
Terms and Conditions:
Basic Hire Terms and Conditions: (Including brand UK Event Services):
1) An official order is required prior to any work being undertaken.
2) All equipment and crew remain subject to availability until an official order has been received and acknowledged.
3) Validity: 30 days. Transport charges are based on the current rate of fuel pricing and are subject to change. Load in time to be agreed on confirmation or on receipt of Purchase Order Number. A parking space per quoted vehicle will be required for the duration of the booking on site. Any parking fees, penalties or charges while on site are the responsibility of the client and will be invoiced to the client.
4) We reserve the right to charge additional costs if the access or egress to/from the site or the equipment is delayed or the specification is changed. All quotes are subject to site visit where required.
5) In the absence of a trading account, payment is required on a pro-forma basis. 50% is required to secure the booking and the remaining balance is due 28 days before your event date. Cancellations after booking confirmation will result in administration charges. All dry hires will require a £500 damages deposit, driving licence or passport and proof of address on day of collection. We reserve the right to cancel any hire with no compensation if any of the above is missing. All hire equipment remains the property of UK Event Services who reserve the right to gain access to remove hire equipment should it not be returned by the time and date on the quote and booking forms.
6) Cancellation within 28 days of your event will result in full payment being required.
7) Payment in any amount to confirm the booking is automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8) Unless stated on the quote or invoice the client is responsible for ensuring that sufficient insurance cover is in place for all equipment for the duration of the hire period.
9) Any damage, breakages, theft of items or stains are the responsibility of the client and will be invoiced accordingly.
10) Where fold-able chairs form part of the quote/invoice they have a maximum weight capacity of 18 stone as standard and any damage, theft or breakage of chairs is chargeable at £15.00 per chair.
11) Where the 8m x 6m mobile stage forms part of the quote/invoice a minimum height of 3.8m will be required leading up to and on site. The 8m x 6m mobile stage trailer is towed with a specially converted van and as such has a towing train length of approx 15m. UK Event & Entertainment Services will no be held accountable for delays or cancellation to your event due to inadequate access to or from the event site which results in the stage not being able to be setup.
12)In the event of high winds or bad weather forecast either before or during the event which risks staff and/or public safety we reserve the right to not install any equipment including but not limited to covered stages, LED Screens and other outdoor event equipment or to end the event early where conditions change. In such situations the UK Event Services site managers decision is final and full payment is still required without refund or compensation.
13) Late return of equipment or payment will incur additional charges. Interest will be charged to overdue accounts at a daily rate of 8% above the Bank of England’s lending rate.