Plain White, Black or Black and White
Our black and white gliter sparkle dance floor is manufactured from strong ABS plastic which makes it light weight and easy to transport. Each individual panel is reinforced by us to ensure it is suitable to be used as a dancefloor and can under take the pressures of footware, accidents with drinks and other pressures of use on the road that a dancefloor will endure. They are ideal for use in all kinds of events from weddings, birthdays, corporate events, product launches, hotels and many more places looking for a practical special event dance floor.
Practical & Lightweight
Each section is small, easy to store and carry and uses a simple but strong interlocking connection to join each panel together without the need for any tools. Each panel is strong, resistant to water and moisture and can be installed onto most surfaces without the need for any underlay or leveling*.
Quick and Simple To Install
Our 12ft x 12ft dancefloor can be setup by 1 person in less than 30 minutes.
Colors & Finishes
Our Plain dance floors are available in either all black, all white or a mixture of black and white bases and come complete with black edging. We retail our floors as plain (no LEDs), with white LED's and with full colour Intelli-LEDS.
Quick Look Floor Features:
- small, easy to carry panel size.
- Install and de-rig very quickly due to the lightweight panels without the use of tools or screws.
- Safe, low voltage system with an easy to clean surface.
- Available in all Black glitter sparkle, all white glitter sparkle or Black and White Chequered glitter sparkle finish in a range of sizes including: 9ft x 9ft, 12ft x 12ft, 15ft x 15ft, 18ft x 18ft and 21ft x 21ft, 24ft x 24ft, 27ft x 27ft and 30ft x 30ft.
- Designed and manufactured here in the UK.
FOR PRICES OR TO BUY PLEASE CONTACT US ON / or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Although our floors are designed to sit on most floor surfaces - underlay or boarding may needed on surfaces that are extreamly uneven to avoid damage to the floor interlocking system.