Weigl ProCommander 2 System
Weigl ProCommander 2 System
|Product Code:||Weigl ProCommander 2|
- Ex Tax: £791
Whether your project or show is to entertain, to inform or to mesmerize, our range of live output and stand alone video, audio and dmx lighting players offers a reliable way to run your show. Their use is unlimited and we have sold, customised and help install systems in all sorts of attractions from zoned interactive areas in museums, theme park attractions, rides and shows, exhibition stands and shows, live music venues, circus tours and event production companies and many more places.
Our range of live and stand alone playout units feature solid-state show controllers built for playback of synchronous audio, video, animation, lighting, and mechanical action. .Each unit in the range can operate stand-alone or can connect with Venue Magic SC+ and can be programmed to receive input from a variety of sensors such as buttons, pressure mats, PIRs and many other input devices and code.
They are designed for daily operation in harsh environments, built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows can be set to loop on power-up; be triggered internally by other timelines, digital or analog inputs; wait to sync with incoming SMPTE timecode; or simply begin from a UDP command via a touchscreen or theater automation system.
Weigl ProCommander 2
The ProCommander 2™ is the most comprehensive controller available. Engineered using the highest level of quality standards, this controller supports a wide variety of industry standard I/O’s.
- 16 digital outputs at 48VDC/500ma
- 16 digital inputs OR 8 digital and 8 analog
- 3 RS-232 serial ports (1 RS-485 capable with adapter)
- 512 channels of DMX in/out
- 4 Analog outputs
- 4 servo outputs
- On-board Ethernet
- High power MOSFET Transistors
- Mounts in 1/2 rack space
- High powered on-board class-D stereo amp
- Integrated DMX merger with LTP, HTP modes
- Integrated MicroSD storage for audio/timeline data
Battery, solar and charging capable
IR remote control available
- Analog input tracking – start shows at 30%, 50%, 80%
- DMX merging, input and systems integration – eliminate additional hardware
- Network jack for UDP messaging and show file uploads
- IR remote control enables custom programming of features from our command list or the off-the-shelf firmware list
- Onboard Analog (4) and Servo (4) control outputs offer additional low-cost flexibility
- User configurable serial ports (3) allow for both input and output integrations with legacy and industrial show devices
- Play up to 6 timelines (1 audio playback stream concurrently) to allow management of a variety of tasks around your exhibit
- Powerful Class-D amplifier provides in-place amplification throughout the exhibit space