Our White LED starlit dance floor is manufactured from strong ABS plastic and uses ultra-bright white LED's. It is a wired floor ensuring reliability and has a choice of all glitter white, all glitter black or a mixture of black and white glitter finishes. Each individual panel is reinforced by us to ensure it is suitable to be used as a dancefloor and can under take the pressures of footware, accidents with drinks and other pressures of use on the road that a dancefloor will endure. They are ideal for use in all kinds of events from weddings, birthdays, corporate events, product launches, hotels and many more places looking for a practical special event dance floor.
Practical & Lightweight
Each section is small, easy to store and carry and uses a simple but strong interlocking connection to join each panel together without the need for any tools. Each panel is strong, resistant to water and moisture and can be installed onto most surfaces without the need for any underlay or leveling*.
9 Different Patterns
All of our White-LED starlit floors come complete with our 9 preset controller allowing not only the standard all on (at 30%, 60% and 100% brightness) but also various different twinkles and fades giving you options of slow and fast speeds and something for every type of occasion.
Quick and Simple To Install
Our 12ft x 12ft starlit dancefloor can be setup by 1 person in less than 30 minutes.
Colors & Finishes
Our starlit dance floors are made from Strong ABS Plasic are available in either all black glittery, all white glittery or a mixture of black and white glittery finish and come complete with silver aluminium edging.
Quick Look Floor Features:
- Ultra-Bright long life LED’s in every panel.
- small, easy to carry panel size.
- Install and de-rig very quickly due to the lightweight panels without the use of tools or screws.
- Safe, low voltage system with an easy to clean surface.
- Available in Black, White or Black and White Chequered Panels in a range of sizes including: 12ft x 12ft, 16ft x 16ft, 18ft x 18ft and 20ft x 20ft, 24ft x 24ft, 28ft x 28ft and 30ft x 30ft.
- Designed and manufactured here in the UK.
FOR PRICES OR TO BUY PLEASE CONTACT US ON / or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Although our floors are designed to sit on most floor surfaces - underlay or boarding may needed on surfaces that are extreamly uneven to avoid damage to the floor interlocking system.